Upon refinancing a loan with this company to get a lower APR I was instructed not to make any payments until the refinance was finalized. Unfortunately because this company took so long my credit was dinged and subsequently they denied removing the adverse information from my credit history and denied ever telling me to hold any payments.

I have had nothing but problems with this company from missing statements to include e-statements (if they get returned via mail they don't bother to call you and are not at all proactive with customers), multiple unauthorized payments withdraws and subsequent fees for reversing said payments. Anytime I call in to get problems straightened out with the company I get transferred to multiple representatives each one claiming the next representative will be able to help me.

Finally to technically support who has me on hold so long I ended up getting transferred back to a general department. Do yourself a favor, it's not worth the headache, go elsewhere.

I didn't like: Customer service, Ability to resolve issues.

Comments

Seriously, no really seriously??? Are you actually old enough to have a loan in your name? Talk about problems accepting responsibility for your own mistakes, whaaaa

to Anonymous #1440467