I understand NFCU loans are due on the 13th of each month, if you do not pay it by the 13th, they are charging you $20 Increased Balance Adjustment, if you have not paid by the 23rd, they charge you $20 Late fee assessment. I discussed it with my local branch representative and she called someone in the loan dept, they told her it the increase balance adjustment was a late fee also. Is this legal? Can they double charge for the same thing? I understand charging a late fee, but why a increased balance adjustment. We have been charged this every month since August. I had no idea I was being charged this because it never appeared on my bank statements. I know I am not the only person they are doing this to, Navy Federal Credit Union has all their loans due on the 13th of each month, but the military gets paid on the 15th. Does this mean they are charging
everyone who pays their loans out of their 15th payday $20, and no one
realizes they are charging the $20, because it never appears on there
More Review Details
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "I too have fallen victim to the "sure we can close your loan in less than 30 days" lie. When I originally shopped around other lenders were giving me..."
- "Have a loan with BCU, could not make 2 month payment. The bank (so I thought) started the modification process. While submitting the required documents started to receive..."
- "I Sent In My Money Order For My So Call Per Approved Master Card & Still Haven't Got It I Won't My Money..."
- "This company is a fraud!! I ordered a flowers and chocolates to be delivered on 7/3 for a new baby. Not only was it delayed once but twice and according..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."