Navy Federal Credit Union - Charged twice for being late
I understand NFCU loans are due on the 13th of each month, if you do not pay it by the 13th, they are charging you $20 Increased Balance Adjustment, if you have not paid by the 23rd, they charge you $20 Late fee assessment. I discussed it with my local branch representative and she called someone in the loan dept, they told her it the increase balance adjustment was a late fee also. Is this legal? Can they double charge for the same thing? I understand charging a late fee, but why a increased balance adjustment. We have been charged this every month since August. I had no idea I was being charged this because it never appeared on my bank statements. I know I am not the only person they are doing this to, Navy Federal Credit Union has all their loans due on the 13th of each month, but the military gets paid on the 15th. Does this mean they are charging
everyone who pays their loans out of their 15th payday $20, and no one
realizes they are charging the $20, because it never appears on there
More Review Details
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "Grissom the nations private white collar crime fighter say's How is a citizen supposed to know whether the unidentified documents Department of Corporations claim to be exempt are protecting some..."
- " Victim Struggles To Survive Bottom feeders fed off victims, aiding predator to seek new flesh. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE PRLog (Press Release) â€“ Jul 13, 2010 â€“ Michael Grissom was being..."
- "I took out a loan with Cash-Call for $2,500 my payments were $254.03/month I have been paying this loan since approximately Aug. 2006 I have paid approximately $15,241.80 with the..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "This company is a fraud!! I ordered a flowers and chocolates to be delivered on 7/3 for a new baby. Not only was it delayed once but twice and according..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."