As an experienced homeowner and long time federal employee, I joine d Navy Federal Credit Union in 2012 to refinance a mortgage.What should have been a clear cut three month process took six months.

The loan officer was inexperienced and very tempremental. Although I stated from the beginning that I wanted to pay all closing costs up front, in the end they tacked it on to the mortagage. Since I did not receive the final paperwork until the morning of the closing, I went ahead and paid the closing costs anyway. Now, two months later NFCU imforms me that I can't pay down on the ortgage until the first payment is made.

In effect they will get another $375 in interest from me.I will stop doing business with Navy Federal as soon as econimically feasible.

Review about: Navy Federal Credit Union Loan.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Navy Federal Credit Union?

Comments

Nationstar Mortgage - I have been a Nationstar client for several years, why are they asking for my SS# ? Nationstar Mortgage "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Navy Federal Credit Union - Charged twice for being late Navy Federal Credit Union "I understand NFCU loans are due on the 13th of each month, if you do not pay it by the 13th, they are charging you $20 Increased Balance Adjustment, if..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more