I went into the Cameron, NC (Highway 24-87) location when I tried to schedule automatic transfer of funds from one business to another but when I entered the requested info I received a message that said I needed to contact Navy Federal.I decided to go to the Cameron, NC location and ask for assistance on August 5, 2017.

I was met by two employees when I walked in and they greeted me and I explained my dilemma. The woman teller was nice and took me to her station and manually executed the transfer and said she would call me on a Monday or Tuesday to tell me what she found out since the business department was closed and she had to check with them to find if and how I can schedule the transfer from one business account to another business account. To date (August 15, 2017) I haven't received a phone call from her although she assured me she would call me in a few days and confirmed my phone number to reach me. The brick and mortar Navy Federal banks should be just as knowledgeable as the Navy Federal representatives that you reach when you call the 888 number, since it's the same company and since the brick and mortar employees interact with customers face to face.

This employee dropped the ball and I am compelled to share this with others. Teller, no need to call me now.

I don't understand how people refuse to do their jobs, what they say they are going to do and be a person of their word.WOW!

Review about: Navy Federal Credit Union Bank Teller.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Company expectations to make employees accountable for good and bad incidents..

Had an Experience with Navy Federal Credit Union?

Comments