2.2
Interest Rate

worst experience ever!loan processor was impossible to get ahold of, awful with communicating the process/timeline.

the only time she would respond would be when i had my local branch manager contact her manager and then suddenly - voolah! communication. after i gave her grief she started having great communication and it was a total turn around. i had such high hopes.

i started this process for refinancing in june and in august she told me i was approved. amazing! right on time. then in early september she tells me suddenly they need more paperwork, how random.

they had everything they required within the first 2 weeks of applying. mid september she tells me i'm not approved. out of nowhere - i'm not approved. of course she charged me 495$ and never sent me any paper work to say why suddenly i wasn't approved.

i have never had any further contact with her since her brief phone call saying i wasn't approved.

what a SCAM! i have always loved NFCU but now i'm not so trusting of their services. she should have known within the first few weeks of getting all my information whether i would have been approved or not.

pretty much my bank stole 495$ and strung me along for nearly 4 months.they outta be ashamed of themselves for taking a hard working customers money.

This reviewer shared experience about "stole my money and scammed me" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $695. The author is overall dissatisfied with Navy Federal Credit Union. The most disappointing about navy federal credit union loan from Navy Federal Credit Union was scammed me, wasting my time and leading me on , but reviewer liked interest rate. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Navy Federal Credit Union.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Navy Federal Credit Union to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Navy Federal Credit Union?

Comments