I wanted to sign my wife up a joint user on my credit card account.In spite of filling out their form, they still managed to screw everything up.

They opened up a new credit card in my wife's name and rather than pulling up my wife's credit report, they pulled up mine.

I've had 3 instances in the past 2 years where NFCU has gone ahead and done hard credit inquiries without my permission. If it wasn't for Credit Karma, I wouldn't have known about it. Contacting the bank is about as helpful as talking to a blender to get any resolution.

It will take an act of Congress, literally, to get a resolution, or close to it.I don't understand why a bank needs to pull credit reports 1-2 times a year on their customers to make sure that they are financially sound in order to verify keeping them as a customer.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "fix my credit report for the errors made" as the author lost $10000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Navy Federal Credit Union. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Navy Federal Credit Union.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Navy Federal Credit Union to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Navy Federal Credit Union?

Comments