Secured credit card will not become unsecured after 13 months.Even after paying on time consistently.

Called to see if my nRewards secured card could become an unsecured card. Was told no. I asked why. It's been over 1 year with all on time payments.

I was then told it will become unsecured when it's time too. What kind of response is that????? The is not the secured card I was led to believed it would be. These people clearly don't know what they are talking about.

I plan to close my account and take my business elsewhere.

Thanks for nothing NFCU.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Navy Federal Credit Union. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Navy Federal Credit Union.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Navy Federal Credit Union to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Navy Federal Credit Union?

Comments

Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more NACA is the BEST mortgage product in the industry by FAR! Naca "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..." Read more Nationstar Mortgage - I have been a Nationstar client for several years, why are they asking for my SS# ? Nationstar Mortgage "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..." Read more Usaa - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit Usaa "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more